Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So now I'M it!


Thanks, Andrea, for giving Heather the bright idea to Tag me, just in case it wasn't already in her head to do it! Here goes:


Four Jobs I Have Had:

Dairy Queen chick

Gap Sales Associate (SOOOO boring!)

Bartender

Attorney


Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:

Anchorman

Legally Blond

Office Space

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory


Four Places I Have Lived:

(I actually only have two...)

Scott Depot, WV

Louisville, KY


Four Favorite Bands and Singers:

Jimmy Buffett

Coldplay

Ben Folds

Christina Aquilera (Heather, I'm totally with you on this one!!)


Four Loves of My Life:

Jonathan

Bryan

My mother

My sister, Laura (it took us a LONG time to get to this point!)


Four Most Memorable Moments:

Giving birth to Jonathan

Getting married to Bryan

Finding out that I passed the bar exam

Finding out that I got a full scholarship to college


Four Favorite Foods:

Sushi

Nachos

Little Debbie Cakes

Steak


Four Places I Would Rather Be:

MEXICO (oh, wait! That's tomorrow!!)

Anywhere but my desk

At home, where my mother is right this second

At a bar sitting outside having a cocktail


This was really fun, so I guess being tagged isn't so bad after all! The picture may be the saddest little boy ever dressed in Batman pyjamas. He decided to throw a thirty minute tantrum recently so I thought I could use this pic in the future to embarass him!
See y'all next week!!




1 comment:

Janice said...

It's so much fun reading these! Either that or I'm just nosy. Anyway sushi rocks!!