Saturday, August 23, 2008

Offficialy a Soccer Mom

Jonathan started three year old soccer and today was picture day. There are five kids on his team and I am happy that his colors are green and white, just like good old Winfield Middle and High Schools. Their first game is two weeks from today and I can't wait! Here are a few pics from the gym. They are not the best but you can get the gist of his excitement. Let me just say that the company taking the pictures of all the different teams had their work cut out for them!



10 comments:

Bryan said...

He's got his Dad's Tonsils. I couldn't be prouder. JBF

Angela said...

How cute! He's totally built for soccer - I'm sure he'll be a star.

Kimberly said...

Watch out Beckham! He looks so cute in his gear.

Paula said...

fun, i cannot wait to see what lydia will play...i don't think we have a soccer league until 7 years old.

Neurotic Atty said...

LOL at JBF! I can tell Jonathan is the next David Beckham just by looking at him. And that last picture -- what a cute little monkey!

Shana-Lynn said...

OMG, 3 year old soccer sound so fun!! I can't wait to see pictures of his first game, how exciting.

Alicia said...

Too cute! My Cooper will be starting Itty-Bitty Football in October. Make sure to get lots of pictures and videos. It doesn't get much cuter than a bunch of 3 yr olds trying to play organized sports!

Wendy said...

Love it! Too cute. Connor tried soccer at 3 , and his first day did not look like that. He was hiding under my legs, scared to death to play.

Janice said...

Jennifer, I don't think your little man is ever unhappy. He always has the greatest smile and you can tell he really had a great time playing soccer!

Andrea said...

Oh- that just puts a huge smile on my face! I love to see him just bubbling with enthusiasm! He is adorable!