Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Third Birthday Pictures

This is a bit out of order as my last post was about the Fourth of July, but these pictures are too wonderful not to share!

Just like last year, Jonathan and I spent the afternoon of his birthday with my fantastic photographer friend Jon. And the results were spectacular! Jon told me during our session that he and his family may be moving to L.A. in the next year to eighteen months. I told him our annual photography sessions are about to get A LOT more expensive for me!

















Man, I am just crazy about this kid!!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I can see why you're crazy about him! Happy Birthday J Man!

Shana-Lynn said...

Ditto Kim, he looks like such a fun kid. I know I have said this before, but he still has the best smile!

Love your pictures, green is a great color on him.

Happy Birthday!

Neurotic Atty said...

Awwww...how cute! He's such a big boy now! Happy birthday, Jonathan!

Andrea said...

What a handsome little man you have! I love the one of him playing with the stick. That is just so boy and so toddler. Perfect!

Janice said...

I have to agree with Shana! He just has the greatest smile! He must smile for you and everybody all the time!! The photos turned out great, especially when you have such a great subject to work with! Happy 3rd Birthday, Jonathan!!