Monday, July 14, 2008

Archeological Dig

My friend Cindy shared some great pictures with me that she took while we were at the Children's Museum in Indy. She also took ones from the Fourth of July and from Jonathan's birthday party at the Zoo, both of which will be the subject of future posts. My blog is in for a real treat as she is quite a talented photographer! Also, the Rebel kicks the butt of my Easy Share any day of the week!

At the museum, they have an incredible dinosaur exhibit and one of the highlights, at least for Jonathan, was where you put on goggles and "dig" for dinosaurs. At first, he choose the pink goggles. He often picks pink items, if given a choice, on the premise that it's Mommy's favorite color. I'm lovin' some momma's boy in those moments!





Caroline was trying to give him a lesson in magnifying glass usage...



...but he preferred to use it this way:



I just love this series of pictures so much that I had to throw these in too.




After a long day of exploring, this is how my lucky guy ended the night, wedged between two cuties, watching the Curious George movie. He's living the good life.

5 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

Wow! What great pictures! Can't wait to see the rest! Jonahtan is such a cutie pie, and I love his little sneakers!

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...

I love that he picks pink because it's your favorite color. Too cute! My oldest picks pink sometimes, too, but I think it's only because he really likes it! (He hasn't quite figured out the whole boy/girl color preference thing.)

Great pics!

Shana-Lynn said...

I love love love the second picture! He is just so adorable and those picture are great!

Janice said...

Wow, awesome photos! Can I just take Jonathan home??? He's just so stinkin' cute especially in the goggles!!