Thursday, April 9, 2009

S-P-O-I-L-E-D

We came home today to two boxes on the front porch. One was from my mother's mother and one was from my sister, Laura. Both were for Jonathan for Easter. Back in my day, I felt lucky to get a hollow chocolate bunny, but for this kid, it's like a mini-Christmas. The Easter Bunny is totally being outdone, I can tell you that. And apparently there is more coming from other family members. Jonathan has no idea how good he's got it!







Anyone see or know anything about this? It was in the package from Laura. From the reviews on Amazon, I'm not sure if it's going to be really cool or a big mess. Here's hoping for the former!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I know what you mean. My mom has been buying stuff for Sophie's "easter basket" and I said "wtf, all i got was a bunny and some plastic eggs!"

Angie said...

Wow. That boy does have it good!!

(I will admit that my Mom still dropped off Easter baskets for me until after I got married - she said it was Scott's job and you KNOW I don't get one anymore.)

Neurotic Atty said...

I can't say a word...I sent Lily a big box full of Easter goodies. I'm the bad aunt in my sister's life. Look at it this way: The more grandma and auntie buy, the less you have to buy!

jo said...

Love your blog header, your boy is so cute, no wonder he is spoiled by those who love him.

Janice said...

That training bike is really cool! Jonathan is a lucky little guy! Hope you guys have a wonderful Easter!