Thursday, September 6, 2007

“It's a jungle out there kiddies. Have a very fruitful day.”

OK, we're totally not going to the jungle, but what's vacation without a fun Jimmy Buffett quote? I would take a picture of our dining room table which is currently piled high with an ungodly amount of earthly possessions but our camera is somewhere IN those possessions, so I'm not able to share. BUT, because I feel like you need a picture in every blog, here is a picture of the house where we are staying. I am SO excited about having our own pool--I just know Jonathan is going to love it!

Everyone have a great week and I will miss all of you (is that sad or what, but I totally will!) I promise to take a lot of pictures so I can do a series of vacation blogs like Kim did!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ooo that's a great house!!! I want to go to the OBX so bad I can't stand it...but the inlaws won't leave north myrtle. Have fun and take lots of pics! Remember....no flash!

Alicia said...

Wow, nice house! You've got room for a couple more, right?!

Andrea said...

I hope you are having a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Susie PSU said...

I want to go to that house!! My aunt and uncle had a house in Nags Head for YEARS, and they retired on Roanoke Island. I wish I was there with you....and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Susie PSU said...

I want to go to that house!! My aunt and uncle had a house in Nags Head for YEARS, and they retired on Roanoke Island. I wish I was there with you....and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Janice said...

Sweet place, Jennifer!!! Hope you guys are having a blast! I hope there aren't any hurricanes in your area!

Wendy said...

Lucky lucky lucky.

Wendy said...

Super fun! Great house! I am jealous!!