1. Mr. Jonathan's Mommy and I are running a 5K on Saturday. We walked one in December but this time we are running and I am SO EXCITED!
2. Our house was starting to be taken over by outgrown children's clothing, causing me to go into ar consignment/Ebay organization frenzy. It is a lot of work but I am hoping it pays off!
3. Jonathan has a disproportionate number of 12-18 month sized outgrown clothing. I don't remember him being that size for a really long time but maybe he was.
4. Jonathan has taken to getting up really early, as in before seven a.m., so Bryan decided to put a timer on the lamp in his room. We've told him that he can not call for us until the light comes on (it's set for just after seven). Despite the fact that I KNOW he understands this concept, he has, alternately, started screaming that the light is not on and/or that he is hungry. This resulted in termination of television privileges this morning; I hope that cures him.
5. My son has a new addiction. I am at a new motherhood low:
6. Yesterday in the mail, I received a 25% coupon off any regularly priced item at Coach. I want this. Think Bryan would notice??
7. I am not happy about the fact that my mother is not supportive of our decision to wait until 2011 to send Jonathan to kindergarten. I know it's not her decision but I still wish that she would agree.
8. Jonathan was accepted to the preschool program I wanted him enrolled in for the fall. It's a lot more structure than his current preschool environment and I'm so relieved to know he will be going there. It doesn't hurt that is also costs a few hundred dollars less a month.
9. I wish that people would stop walking around the Y locker room without a stitch of clothing on. There are towels there for a reason and no one needs to see your business flopping around.
10. I have a conference call in twenty minutes that will surely drag on the remainder of the workday. Ugh.
Giving Up Flour and Eating Fried Bread by Ree
16 hours ago