Thanks, Alicia, for tagging me! Maybe it will bring me out of blogging no-man's land!
Six quirks about me:
1. I will only eat flat chicken. I mean get-out-the-meat-tenderizer-and-pound-it-flat-as-a-pancake flat. Luckily I have a husband who indulges me on this one.
2. I HATE to exercise. I am so envious of people who like it and wish I could make myself feel the same way. I am making a bit of progress in that I am totally loving the Body Pump classes at the Y. There may be hope for me yet.
3. I have a recurring nightmare where Bryan leaves me. I have it A LOT and it's pretty much spanned the eight plus years of our relationship. It's not always the same facts but always the same result.
4. I remember what people like to eat. You eat lunch with me a few times, I'll remember what you do and do not like and pretty much be able to pick what you will order from the menu. This pertains to family, friends, co-workers, etc. It's a fun time to go to lunch with the other attorneys in my office and be able to tell any one of them what they ate the last time we were at that particular restaurant.
5. I have a photographic memory. Not down to every last detail but enough that it was VERY helpful when I was in school.
6. I'm a worrier. I like to portray myself as laid back and upbeat, and overall I am, but underneath it all runs a current of worry. I have several topics to ponder so fortunately I don't drive myself nuts worrying too much about any one subject.
And just because I haven't posted in FOREVER, a picture of Jonathan sweeping in the medieval kitchen of Art Sparks, the kids' area in the Speed Art Museum:
Black Cat Cupcakes
3 hours ago