Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sunday Morning Picnic

Sunday morning, we had our first ever Fantoni Waterfront Park picnic. We really should have been at church, but we have not found one that quite suited us since we left our old one. Although I guess actually visiting churches would help us find the right one...

Anyhoo, the scenery from our table was fabulous:



It was less of a picnic for Jonathan as he was too enamored of the playground to eat much, particularly since it's been eight months or so since the last time he saw it. It was so fun to see him play on equipment that last year overwhelmed him:




Here is Jonathan with his new "smile" when I tell him to look at Mommy for a picture. Has he been hanging out with Sophie?

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great idea! That looks like a really nice park too!

Kara Lewis said...

We LOVE Waterfront Park picnics! I especially love them when I don't have to bike to them. Oh . . . I bet I know a church you could go to!

Neurotic Atty said...

LOL -- the squinty smile! Kids! You're so lucky to have such a beautiful picnic spot! Here's hoping for a nice summer with lots of Fantoni Waterfront Park picnics!

BTW, Bryan, when I was posting the "Share the Love" blog yesterday, I very nearly put "Hi, ornery Bryan!" in parentheses next to Jonathan's link! I knew you were reading!

Janice said...

He-he, that last picture of Jonathan cracked me up! What a great place!

Shana-Lynn said...

Awww....looks like he was really able to enjoy himself!