Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Derby Hat Parade

Jonathan's school holds an annual Derby Parade, one day before the actual Derby Festival sponsored Pegasus Parade. As I've mentioned before, we made a derby hat for the occasion as that was the mandated attire for the two year old set. I didn't have many pictures of the event until my mother in law was over for dinner on Mother's Day. She has a digital camera and a very large memory card. She will keep 500 pictures on there until Bryan uploads them for her. This is actually a good thing for me because I get access to her pictures.

Jonathan before the parade. The look on his face is one I see quite often now when I want to take a picture:



Here is a halfway decent picture of the two of us. This is a rarity!



And here is one of us with Nana. Isn't she cute?



After the parade, Jonathan, having absolutely no concept of time, thought it was time to go home. I had to go back to work but Nana was cajoled into taking him home for the day. The weather was really nice, allowing Jonathan and his cousin, Aiden, to play outside. I love this picture, the epitome of cooperation.

4 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

Awww...that's a great picture of you and Jonathan! He is such a cutie pie in his hat!

Shana-Lynn said...

I love the picture of the two of you. Very sweet!

Janice said...

I love the picture of you and Jonathan, too! And the last photo is also a great capture! Jonathan and his cousin were working so hard together! :)

Andrea said...

The look he is giving you is priceless. It is the "not the camera AGAIN, mom" look!